MSB and Money Transfer Licensing and Registration


Optima helps entities apply for money transmitter licenses and/or FinCEN registrations.  Through our A-Z MSB Licensing Service Optima helps applicants navigate every facet of the complex money transfer licensing landscape in all states where such licenses are required.  Moreover, we assist entities register with FinCEN.

Whether you need assistance in applying for your first MT license or are seeking to expand into new markets, Optima’s expertise can help reduce the time between filing and approval of these complex applications, and provide ongoing support to ensure your license remains in good standing, while managing AML risk.

Have Questions or Need to Book a Consultation?

Contact Us Now